From all the team at the derby we are very sad to inform you all this years derby will not be running.

This is due to the many issues arising off the back of a rise in coronavirus and variants when it comes to event sizes and amount of attendees.

As you’d expect a lot of planning goes on for the event and if we don’t make the call early we wouldn’t be able to bring the derby back like you all deserve

Again we have been speaking to outside agency’s reference equipment hire , insurance , health and safety.
We will cancel our bookings to save any loss of deposits etc

We plan and can only hope to come back far bigger in 2023 , we have named 16th July as the date.

Any one who has booked a stall , entered the derby , purchased a sponsorship package we will be carried on to the next derby as per last years plan unless you would like to cancel ( please let us know )

Race registration will be open for any applications ( plenty of time for building a kart )

We have also decided there will be no entry fee for race teams when we bring the derby back !

Any questions please contact us , this has not been an easy decision to make again

Theme: Overlay by Kaira ©CastleDouglasSoapBoxDerby. All rights reserved.